Still Fightin'

Tonight was another long one. I'm heading to bed now (12:23 AM), and am probably going to get up around 5:00 AM to get things ready for tomorrow. The good news is there is really only one more night that I expect will be this rough and it's Wednesday (4 more lesson plans due Thursday morning for next week).

Oh yeah, I might not have mentioned this. One reason in particular this planning is such a challenge is because I am teaching 2 different classes (90 minutes total), reading and writing, whereas a majority of corps members only teach one 45 minute block each day. It's definitely a burden, but on the up side it prepares me to be a teacher. There's always an up side.

Anyway - I'm still strugglin' but still fightin' and there's no chance I'm quittin'.

Things to Pray For

  • Me (that I get through this week and can find a place to live by next Saturday, July 30th)
  • My students
  • My friend Werner, whose wife recently passed away
  • My brother Nathan, a brand new trial lawyer
Thanks for your love, prayers and support. I wrote a poem once and it included this line, "There are people out there who make you suddenly aware of what wonderful people there are out there." Initially, this was written for someone in particular. But tonight / whenever you read this, know that it's also for you. 

Love and sleep,
Josh

Comments

Popular Posts