Guitar

I'm really glad I brought my guitar. Yesterday was an extremely lazy day, so people just sat around for the most part. Around 6:00 PM I walked downstairs, guitar in hand, and happened to run into Bruno (Brazil) who had a similar idea. He had his guitar out too, so from 6 - 10 we put on a show for one another, as well as those around us, playing the songs that we knew. The Brazilians sang their local music, I played some Tom Petty, Blink 182 and Weezer with the backup of American voices, and everyone enjoyed classic hits like My Girl, Get Back, Brown Eyed Girl, etc. Hopefully this becomes a routine, because it was a really good time.

This morning we had an orientation meeting at Bocconi that was 100% worthless. It was more of an advertisement for how good the school is (which we are already attending mind you) and lacked any useful, new information. I have Italian class in around an hour, after that dinner and then question mark. 

This weekend I am for sure heading to Lake Cuomo and/or Cinque Terra. It turns out that it didn't even rain that bad at Cuomo yesterday, a few people went and said it was awesome. I was jealous. But there will be time to travel - I just need to start coordinating my excursions ahead of time. Hope everyone in the U.S. is doing well - I'm trying to keep myself up to date with the news, but sometimes it gets easy to get distracted. Especially when you are thousands of miles away.

Ciao

Comments

Mitch said…
the bears worked the colts in indianapolis yesterday 29-13....Orton looked good, defense looked good, it was a good day....me and billy went out in our linemen jerseys and got far more drunk than anyone anticipated

Popular Posts