Introduzione

Dear friends, family, acquaintances, coworkers, burrito guy and others,

Welcome to my blog. You can tell that after hours of work, my fancy blog has a header, complete with emotive exclamation point. Clearly, I am excited. And you should be too! Now I'll admit that I'm not that website savvy, so for the moment, things are a bit bare, but I promise they will pick up. Like McCain, I just learned to blogify on the interweb recently, but ideally, and hopefully in the near future, this site will have pictures showing off all of my zany european misadventures, music and movies I plan to put together, and maybe even some flashy pop up games for your enjoyment. Who knows. But one thing is for sure - this blog is devoted to my trip abroad to Milan and all that comes with it. I got to my dorm less than an hour ago, I have been up for 23 hours, and I am ready to start my blogtastic journey. Are you?

Sincerely,
Josho Milano

Comments

Popular Posts