Did I Mention I'm Running A Marathon?

My Fundraising Website (it sort of explains itself, but details are below...)

It's getting late, so I really don't have too much time to go into details, but here's the gist of it - I've decided to run the Chicago Marathon. If you're wondering why, maybe it'd be best if I just gave a multiple choice question; it is test prep season after all.

1. Which of the following is the least likely reason Josh would decide to run the Chicago Marathon?
      A. He's always had the secret ambition to run a marathon.
      B. He's slightly jealous that his sister Carey ran the marathon in 2011.
      C. He doesn't really have that much going on right now.
      D. He wants to raise money for a very important cause.

Correct answer - C. That's right, I've sort of always wanted to run a marathon, I'm proud of my sister Carey's marathon run in 2011 (and want to be the second marathon runner in the family), and I want to raise money for an organization I believe in. I am extremely busy though, so wish me luck as I start to prepare.

How you can help! Please see my Fundraising Website and help me meet by fundraising goal of $1,250. I have six months to get there, but I know it won't be easy. Thanks for your support!

Good night,
Josh

Comments

Popular Posts