Hello Again - You've Got Pictures

Hello again to all my readers. I apologize for the irregularity of my entries, but let us remember I am in Europe, and it can be difficult to find time to recount my on-going travels. Still, I'm sorry, but I trust that most of you will forgive me.

Good news, I posted more pictures. Unfortunately AOL has dropped its picture service, so I went back to Flickr and uploaded a few of my favorite images from London, Dublin and Barcelona. I'm still working on posting shots from Madrid, Sevilla, Tarifa, Granada, Naples, Sorrento and Amsterdam. I promise to keep you in the know when in fact those are made available. But for now, here are pictures from the three aforementioned cities. Please let me know if the link doesn't work.

www.flickr.com/photos/30338702@N08/

I have some free time now (for the first weekend since September I will actually be staying in Milan!), so hopefully tomorrow and Sunday I can write a bit about my final days in Spain, my frustrating trip to the Amalfi Coast, and of course my journey to the inimitable city that is Amsterdam. 

But as it is Friday, food, wine, friends and guitar are calling my name. Josh! Josh! And thus, I must leave you for a time, but I promise to return.

Cheers,
Josh

Comments

Popular Posts